I have gone through quite a few playlists during this marathon training cycle. I feel like I need to add new songs more frequently to add newness to my runs. The playlist I've been listening to lately is really on point. It keeps me motivated and pepped up with some slower tempo songs mixed in. I've never been a Taylor Swift fan, but I have 5 songs from her new album on here because they are just so darn catchy.
1. Welcome to New York- T. Swift
2. Blank Space- T. Swift
3. All You Had to Do Was Stay- T. Swift
4. Shake It Off- T. Swift
5. Take Me to Church- Hozier
6. Secrets- Mary Lambert
7. Don't- Ed Sheeran
8. Stolen Dance- Milky Chance
9. Always Alright- Alabama Shakes
10. Jungle- X Ambassadors &Jamie N Commons
11. I Believe in a Thing Called Love- The Darkness
12. Booty Swing- Parov Stelar
13. Style- T. Swift
14. High- Young Rising Sons (Obsessed with this song!! I love the lyrics and the beat.)
Hopefully you find a new song to add to your running playlist :)
What's your favorite running song lately?
That's all for now!