Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Workouts December 1-7

After this past weekend of doing 9.5 miles Saturday and 18 miles Sunday I was ready for a lower mileage week! I worked the two days following running 18 miles and I wasn't sure how that was going to go. I started out the day Monday with my right knee killing me. I think it ended up being good that I had to work because it forced me to move haha. By Monday afternoon my legs felt fine and all kinks had been worked out in my muscles/joints.

So when I said I was looking forward to a low mileage week I didn't mean a 4.6 mile weekly total! I was hit with a cold on Thursday that has lasted through today. I was supposed to do a 45 minute run on Thursday and a 6 miler on Saturday, but they went by the wayside. I'm getting back in my groove today since it's the first day I've felt better.

December 1
Work

December 2
Work

December 3
4.6 miles in 45 minutes

December 4
Sick Day/Unplanned Rest

December 5
Work

December 6
Sick Day/Unplanned Rest

December 7
Work

I thought this was really cute
Hey guys today I am extremely sick. I get this flu every 4-5 years and it's the only one I get. Can u all please pray for me? -Sierra
Source

23 weeks of training down, 5 weeks to go!

Total Goofy Training Mileage: 345.93

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment