Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Weekly Workouts August 25-31

While most people had a long weekend off full of Labor Day fun I had a long weekend of work. It was my weekend to work and Monday was my holiday to work. Welcome to the field of healthcare :) I lived vicariously through other bloggers by following their pictures from Rock 'n' Roll VA Beach and Disneyland Half Marathon weekend though.

My runs went pretty well this week, other than the fact that I didn't do my scheduled 45 minute run on Friday. At first, I was pretty upset with myself that I didn't run that day because I worked the next 3 days in a row. So that was 4 days in a row with no workout. I decided that my body was probably screaming for rest and that I just listened for once.

August 25
Work

August 26
3 miles in 29:45

August 27
4.02 miles in 45 minutes

August 28
Work

August 29
Unplanned Rest Day

August 30
Work

August 31
Work


Did you work or have off for Labor Day Weekend? What's something fun that you did?

That's all for now!

2 comments: