1. Swimming- Over the past month and a half I have started to enjoy swimming laps. When I have the opportunity to do so I fit it into my workout schedule.
2. Ray-Ban's- For our 2 year Anniversary we decided our gift to each other would be Ray-Ban sunglasses. Cameron got the classic Wayfarer and I got the smaller New Wayfarer.
3. Bicycle- If you read my post from Sunday, you learned that I lost my bike off of our bike rack on the way to the beach. While at the beach I went to a local bike shop and bought a new one. I ended up getting a really good deal on it. I love my new bike. My Mom ended up buying one also :)
4. Running Shirt- I went to the Life is Good store in OBX and purchased a new tech V-neck running shirt. I adore it!
5. Loving the Outer Banks- (ok, so this isn't new, but I'm there now) It's been a few years since we have vacationed down here and it is just wonderful! The hardest decision of the day (other than where to eat dinner) is to lay by the pool or go to the beach.
Wow, a lot of those are new purchases lately (oy!)
What's something new in your life?
That's all for now!