Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly Workouts July 14-27

Blogging has been on the back burner lately. Between work and getting ready for vacation I've been swamped. The good news is I'm on vacation this week so I'm excited to take time to do things I truly enjoy. I started off the week at the beach with a day on the beach and a run this evening. I love running at the beach so much. Everyone on the trip with us is doing a 5K on Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that. Sarah at Sparkly Runner did a race run by OBX racecations and said it was organized and a lot of fun so I was convinced to go for it.

Something not so fun happened on our drive to the beach. We had bought a bike rack for this trip so we could bring out bikes along. Everything seemed very secure when we left. Well, needless to say while driving down the highway in the pouring down rain a car came flying up behind us flashing it's lights and they pulled up beside us and pointed to the back of our car. We looked in horror to see that my bike was no longer on the rack! We immediately pulled over, but it was raining so hard that we couldn't see anything on the road and nobody was swerving to miss anything. We're thinking it came off and went into the median. I'm just so thankful it didn't cause an accident.
July 14
4.31 miles in 45 minutes, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps and Abs

July 15
4.6 miles in 45 minutes, Chest and Back, 10 minutes Bike

July 16
Work

July 17
3 miles in 28:09, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps and Abs, 10 minutes Bike

July 18
Work

July 19
Work

July 20
Work

July 21
4.42 miles in 45 minutes

July 22
Chest and Back Strength Training, 10 minutes bike

July 23
Work

July 24
Work

July 25
5.5 miles in 54:20, Shoulder, Biceps and Triceps

July 26
Rest Day

July 27
4.34 miles in 40 minutes

Tuesday's (the 15th) run felt great! I was surprised that I was
able to run that quickly since I had run the day before too.


Week 3 and 4 of Goofy Challenge Training Complete! 24 weeks to go :)

That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am so sorry you lost your bike :0( I hope it won't be too expensive to replace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, I'm hoping the price won't be too bad either!

      Delete