Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekly Workouts July 7-13

This past week was quite a whirlwind. We drove to New York and back on back to back days which threw off my 4 mile run planned for Saturday. I try to have a no excuses attitude, but sometimes exhaustion takes over and you know running just isn't going to happen. No regrets here though. I got to spend time with my Uncle in NY who I hadn't seen in almost two years plus my brother in-law, his girlfriend and a bunch of others from my husband's family.

My runs this week were full of heat and humidity, which definitely affected my pace. My swim was rough as well. The cardio I get from swimming is unbelievable.

July 7
Work

July 8
4.04 miles in 45 minutes

July 9
4.06 miles in 45 minutes

July 10
Work

July 11
Travel day to NY
Some walking around the city

July 12
Travel day to MD
Some walking around the city

July 13
1/2 mile swim

Dinner with my Uncle in Manhattan


Cameron's Grandma

Week 2 of Goofy Challenge Training Finished!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Great job this week! And I agree, traveling really makes it difficult to get past exhaustion to work out!

    ReplyDelete