Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekly Workout June 30-July 6

This week was a pretty exciting week for me. On Tuesday when I came home from work I walked in the door and saw a cat and a kitten looking back at me! I have always wanted an orange cat and Cameron decided to surprise me with one. While at the humane society he held a kitten and decided he needed to get that one also. We ended up with the friendliest cats. They have to be in the same room as you and love to fall asleep curled up beside you.

As much as I love dogs we are not at a stage to be able to get one. We are on the go too much and cats can take care of themselves.

The two cuties! Katniss and Polo

Ok, enough cat talk. I had a pretty good week of workouts. I swam for the second time and it is really growing on me! It's great cardio and great for my joints. My runs have all felt good so far. 

June 30
Work

July 1
Work

July 2
4.62 miles in 50 minutes

July 3
Work

July 4
1/2 mile swim (breast stroke and freestyle)

July 5
3 miles in 30:15, 10 minutes bike, Back and Abs

July 6
Work


Week 1 of Goofy training down, 27 weeks to go!

Did you get any good workouts in this week? Do you add swimming or another type of cross training to your workouts?

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Katniss is a perfect name! I started training this week too but I think I only got 5 miles or so in!

    ReplyDelete