Saturday, July 5, 2014

The 4th of July


 

Each year we celebrate the 4th of July with my Mom's side of the family by having a potluck picnic at a park. It's always a fun filled day with delicious food and fireworks. Most people dread family reunions, but this is always something I look forward to. 

Each year we play SPUD and crown a champion. There's a trophy that gets passed along and you sign the ball that we play with. My cousin Chris won this year.

We played Bingo with my Pappy's amazing home made beef jerky as the prize. We were quite a competitive bunch. We don't mess around when it comes to his beef jerky. Cameron served as the bingo caller.

My sister, Mom and I                                My Pappy and his siblings


Did you do anything fun for the 4th of July?

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment