Sunday, March 16, 2014

Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves Review

After beginning training for my second half marathon I did some research on the benefits of compression sleeves. I decided it would be worth a shot to try some Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves. Let me tell you, I absolutely love them!

I've worn them for all of my long runs and have had no soreness the next day. I decided to try wearing them to work because my legs would always ache after my 12 hour shifts at the hospital. They are perfect! I come home with no ache or soreness in my muscles at all. The first day I came home without sore legs I thought it might be a fluke. I've been wearing them every shift for 3-4 weeks now and still am not sore by the end.

I'm so happy that I decided to buy them. Zensah has so many fun colors/designs for their compression sleeves. They also have an entire line of compression apparel (bras, socks, pants, shorts, shirts etc.). I definitely plan on trying more of their products, I just have to decide what to try next!


Do you wear compression sleeves/apparel? What is your favorite piece of compression apparel?

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment