Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Workouts February 2-9

After a rough start this week dealing with a stomach virus I quickly got back into my workout routine the next day. After extra sleep and adequate hydration I surprised myself with how quickly I bounced back. It ended up being a pretty successful week of exercise!

My long run this week was excellent! It's the furthest I've run since the half marathon. I only have three more long runs until my next half marathon which is just crazy to think about! 8 weeks until race day. It'll be here before I know it :)

February 2: Rest Day
February 3: Sick Day- Blah!
February 4: 10 min treadmill (0.76 miles), Shoulders, Biceps and Abs, 5 min bike
February 5: 65 min treadmill, 5.41 miles
February 6: Rest Day
February 7: Rest Day
February 8: 9.5 miles in 1 hour 36 minutes, avg pace 10:09 min/mile
February 9: 10 min Bike, 5 min Rowing, Chest, Legs and Abs strength training


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment