1 can (15 1/4 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
1 large red onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp white vinegar
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 1/2 tsp lime juice
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Mix top set of ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients.
3. Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Stir before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
This can be eaten by itself or served with scoops as an appetizer.
Dressing and ingredients
That's all for now!