Thursday, February 13, 2014

Things This Runner Loves: Quarter Zip Jackets

I have a soft spot for quarter zip jackets! They are perfect for running outside and I have the start of a collection. The white and pink ones are lightweight. The black and blue ones are mid-weight. The coral one is a heavy weight that's made of a sweatshirt material. 

The pink one is the only one that has thumb holes. If I were to buy anymore I would make sure that they have thumb holes. If it's cold enough to wear gloves the thumb holes keep your sleeves tucked into your gloves. 

I love that you can wear a base layer underneath of them and not get too hot nor too cold!

Next time you're searching for some new running clothes I would highly suggest a 1/4 zip :)

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment