Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blogging ADD



Lately, I've been stuck in a vicious cycle. When I sit down to blog my mind races. Just full of ideas to blog about. Then I end up starting a post and saving it as a draft before completing it. It's been 9 days since my last post and I have 5 posts in draft mode. Houston, we've got a problem!

Another factor contributing to this ADD is the fact that I started watching House of Cards on Netflix. I've finished season one in the last 2-3 weeks. So every time I open my laptop I'm tempted to watch, and I usually give in.

This month the Frederick Running Festival revealed it's medals and race shirts. Needless to say I love both and can't wait to earn them in just 64 days! Since I'm doing the Nutjob Challenge (5K Saturday night, Half Sunday morning) I'll get both shirts, a half marathon medal and a Nutjob medal. Yay for bling!

5K Shirt
Half Marathon Shirt


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment