Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Allied Medal Displays Review

After finishing my first half marathon in January I rewarded myself with a medal holder from Allied Medal Displays. I had a medal hanger picked out about 3 months before the race. I refused to buy it until after I finished because I didn't want to jinx myself. I had no idea just how many medals I had stashed away until I finally dug all of them out of our closet.

I am so happy with this medal holder! It is super intricate and will hold up to 30 medals. The directions that it came with were simple and to the point.

Please excuse the pictures below, the lighting in this room is horrid!






I can't wait to hang more medals on this beauty!

Question of the day: Do you have your eye on a dream medal holder?

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I have the Coast to Coast medal display and I love it! I can't wait to hang my coast to coast medal on it!

    ReplyDelete