Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekly Workouts February 17-28

I've had some great workouts the past two weeks! With each run I do (long runs in particular) I get more and more excited about my upcoming races. Here's a look at how my workouts went down:

February 17: 65 minutes treadmill, 5.71 miles
February 18: 10 minutes Bike, Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps and Abs Strength Training, 6 minutes Rowing
February 19: 65 minutes treadmill, 5.57 miles
February 20: Work
February 21: Work
February 22: 11 miles, 1 hours 46 min 55 sec, average pace 9:43

  • The odds were against me during this run. I had a sore throat and runny nose from my allergies/sinuses acting up, a head wind for the first 7 miles, and a majority of my route was uphill for the first 7 miles. So when I finished with that time/pace I was beyond excited! This was probably one of my favorite training runs that I've completed despite all of those factors I was feeling great once I got past mile 3 :)

February 23: Rest
February 24: Work
February 25: Work
February 26: 65 minutes treadmill, 5.71 miles
February 27: 10 minutes bike, Chest, Back and Abs Strength Training
February 28: 6 x 800 meter repeats, 9:31-8:34 pace, 5.39 miles total

While I was riding the bike the pedal just came right off! I could not stop laughing!


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment