Friday, February 14, 2014

Weekly Workouts February 10-16

This week was a strange week of workouts. I had a plantar wart removed on Wednesday and I wasn't planning for it to hurt as badly as it did. I was glad I ran before my appointment. Thursday I was hobbling around because it hurt to put pressure on it. Combined with the amount of snow we got (over a foot!) we decided not to trek to the gym on Thursday. Luckily, I was able to run pain-free on Friday and I lifted also to make up for the day before. Can't wait to run tomorrow!

February 10: Rest Day-Work
February 11: Rest Day-Work
February 12: 65 minutes on treadmill, 5.63 miles
February 13: Snowed in lazy day, over a foot of snow!
February 14: 50 minutes treadmill- 4.18 miles, Back, Triceps and Abs strength training
February 15: Rest Day-Work
February 16: Rest Day-Work


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment