Friday, October 25, 2013

Week 6, Day 3

On October 11th it was pouring down rain when we needed to run. We were babies and went to the gym to do our 4 mile run on the treadmill. IT WAS TERRIBLE! We vowed that no matter what the weather all of our runs for distance (aka the long runs on the weekends) will take place outside. I felt weak and as if I had no energy. When I got home I ate everything in sight. It was not pretty! It was exciting that after completing this run 6 weeks of training were behind us :)

4 miles: 48 min
Total: 1 hour 8 min
5:13 miles

I'm a little OCD, so seeing this first page of the training plan completely filled in made me super happy! 

Injingi Sock review: 


I had originally purchased these socks to wear with my Vibram Fivefingers. I have now switched back to regular running shoes. One day I decided to try out the Injingi's with my new Brooks. Needless to say I loved the combo! I have 4 pairs of the Injingi's so I typically have a clean pair for every time I run. The back of the sock comes up just high enough to prevent me from getting blisters on the back of my heels. 

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment