30 min Run (2:30 min @ 5.6 mph, 1 min walk @ 3.5 mph)
Standard Cool down
Total: 3.75 miles
Last night for dinner I made stuffed mushrooms for meatless Monday. I based it off of a recipe from Bodyrock, but made a few alterations of my own.
Here's what you'll need:
4 large Portobello mushrooms
4 plum tomatoes
4 cloves of garlic
A few handfuls of spinach
2 Tbsp Olive oil
Preheat oven to 400.
1. Chop onion.
2. In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add onion and cook until slightly brown.
3. Chop tomatoes and add to skillet with onion.
4. Add garlic, spinach, sea salt to taste and lemon to skillet.
5. Saute until tomatoes are soft and spinach is wilted.
6. Place mushrooms on baking sheet and add filling.
7. Top with cheese. Bake for 12 minutes.
This recipe was easy and quick! My husband and I both enjoyed them.
That's all for now!