I modified the recipe from Skinnytaste.
Preheat oven to 350.
1/2 lb lean ground turkey
3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
3/4 cup frozen corn
1 large diced tomato
1 clove minced garlic
3 Tbsp chopped onion
1 tsp cumin
Sea salt to taste
3 green bell peppers
Reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
1. In large skillet brown turkey and season with salt.
2. Once turkey is browned add onion, garlic, black beans, tomato and cumin to skillet.
3. Mix well, cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
4. Add corn and simmer another 5 min or until all liquid reduces.
5. Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove stem and seeds.
6. Pour 1/3 cup of water into bottom of oven-proof dish.
7. Place peppers cut side up in oven-proof dish.
8. Fill each pepper with filling.
9. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 45 minute or until peppers become soft.
10. Remove foil and top each pepper with cheese. Bake another 5 minutes uncovered.