Sunday, April 5, 2015

Weekly Workouts March 29- April 4


I hope everyone has a great Easter and that you get the chance to spend time with your loved ones. I'll be spending the day with both my husband's family and my family so it should be a fun day. 

I had some great workouts this week. I had picked up overtime at work and was disappointed that I would then most likely only get 3 workouts in. Well Sunday after work I was so full of energy that I went to the gym and got that 4th workout in! During my speed work on Monday my legs felt strong and solid. I did my long run on Wednesday this week because I had signed up to run a 5K on Saturday. The further into my 10 miler I got the better I felt. I proved to myself that all of my speed work has been paying off by earning a huge PR at my 5K race. I'll post a recap in the next few days. 


March 29
Work
15 minutes bike, Chest, Biceps, Triceps and Abs
2 rounds of a HIIT circuit

March 30
7 x 800m @ 7:30-7:42 pace
4.95 miles total in 50 minutes

March 31
Work

April 1
10 miles in 1:33:29

April 2
Work

April 3
Work

April 4
Wellness 5K 21:50 (recap coming soon!)

Only 4 more weeks until my sub-2 half PR attempt!

What are you doing for Easter?

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment