Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Workouts April 13-19

This week was full of great workouts. I was happy to get in two strength training sessions this week. My speed work was definitely the toughest part of the week. I had to fight for every second of that workout! On Tuesday I did it...I signed up for the Goofy Challenge again for 2016! Call me crazy, but it was awesome in 2015 :)

We had a busy, but super fun weekend! On Saturday we met up with a group of people to go hiking and then we went to a winery. We were starving by the time we got to the winery and luckily they had the most delicious brick oven pizza, it really hit the spot! Out of all of the people we hung out with none of us are from the town we currently live in, we're all transplants, which was pretty cool. On Sunday I finished my last long run of this half marathon training cycle. I could tell my legs were sore from hiking the day before, but they eventually loosened up. I'm excited to be in taper town! Less than 2 weeks until race day!

April 13
4.61 miles in 45 minutes

April 14
10 minutes bike, Full Body Workout, 1 mile Elliptical

April 15
7 x 800 m @ 7:30-7:41 pace
Total: 4.85 miles in 50 minutes

April 16
Work

April 17
Work

April 18
0.75 miles Elliptical
Chest, Biceps, Triceps and Abs
Hike

April 19
12 miles in 1:53:24



Hope that you all had a great weekend!

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment