1. Complete a Marathon/Goofy Challenge: Hopefully I will accomplish this goal on the 11th day of 2015 :) I have truly loved marathon training and am already considering a fall marathon (go ahead, call me crazy!).
2. Run a Sub-2 hour Half Marathon: I was only 50 seconds away from accomplishing this at my second half back in March. I know if I train hard enough this goal can be reached.
3. Beat my high school 3 mile PR (22:51) at a 5K race: I was 24 seconds off from this at the 2014 Turkey Trot.
4. Set a new 10K PR: I've only run one 10K in my running "career" and it was 1:06:02. A PR in this distance is definitely attainable.
5. Become a Certified Med-Surg RN (CMSRN): This looks great on a resume!
6. Blog more Consistently: I enjoy blogging, but I currently don't make time for it/prioritize it.
7. Run in at least 10 races: I'm already registered for 4 races so far this year so finding another 6 races I want to run shouldn't be hard at all :)
What goals do you have for 2015?
That's all for now!