Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blogger Holiday Card Swap

The lovely Meranda and Lacey from Fairytales and Fitness hosted a fun blogger holiday card swap. I received my card from my secret blogger on Friday. It was from Jennifer at Running on Lentils. Go and check out her blog!

She sent me an adorable running themed Christmas card with a sweet note inside. She also sent a shoe charm. She found out from my blog that I like yellow, runDisney races and half marathons and voila, the perfect shoe charm! I'm definitely going to wear it during WDW Marathon Weekend.

Thank you so much Jennifer for sending such a thoughtful gift! Also, thanks to Meranda and Lacey for hosting such a fun card swap!




That's all for now!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, that is SO cool! I would have never thought about mailing something like that in a card because I would figure it wouldn't lay flat. This is just fabulous! Kudos to Jennifer for really personalizing a gift for you. We are so glad that you participated in the Card Swap. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have never thought of something like that either! She did a great job. Happy Holidays to both you you too!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you got it and like it! I mailed it last Monday, and the PO worker and I talked about the best mailing strategy because it doesn't lay flat. I was worried you would have a problem getting it. Good luck and have fun at WDW marathon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made it safely. I worry about mailing stuff like that too. Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Very thoughtful! This was a fun exchange Jennifer @ Run Jenny Run

    ReplyDelete