1. Dole Chopped Salads: These salads are AMAZING! The bag comes with lettuce, dressing and tasty add ins that vary depending on the flavor.The chopped lettuce consistency is one of my favorite parts. There are 5 flavors and I've tried them all. My favorite flavor is the Sunflower Crunch (Sweet Onion and Citrus dressing with bacon bits and sunflower seeds) followed by BBQ Ranch (BBQ Ranch Dressing with fried onions and tortilla chips).
2. Cucumber and Tomato Salad: I've been making this salad at least once a week from mid-July until now. I chop up 2 cucumber and 2 large tomatoes in a bowl. Then add some olive oil, red wine vinegar, a dash of honey and lemon juice, salt and pepper and let it marinade with the veggies. So yummy!
3. Honeycrisp Apples: I went to our local orchard yesterday and picked up my favorite type of apple. Their season just started so I was anxious to buy some. They were perfectly crisp and sweet.
4. Quinoa Chips: To me these taste just like potato chips, but the nutrition facts are much more appealing. You read that right, 9 grams of protein/20 chip serving! I've had the BBQ and Sea Salt and enjoy them both.
5. Spaghetti Squash: About 2 years ago Cameron and I had tried Spaghetti Squash with a homemade pesto sauce and let's just say we ended up eating at Chipotle that night haha. Neither of us care for the taste of squash, but somehow thought we would like it. Last week I tried it with regular pasta sauce and thought it was SO GOOD! I've had it twice since then and picked two more up at the orchard while I was there.
What foods are you loving lately?
That's all for now!