Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekly Workouts April 29-May 11

Wow, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last blog post! I'm super behind and have had so many ideas pop into my head to blog about lately, but I've been prioritizing other things. Here's the workouts I've done for the past 2 weeks:

April 29
Rest Day

April 30 
Work

May 1
Work

May 2
35 minutes bike, Chest and Back Strength Training

May 3
Frederick Running Festival Twilight 5K (recap)

May 4
Frederick Running Festival Half Marathon (recap)

May 5
Rest

May 6
Work

May 7
Work

May 8
15 minutes bike, Legs and Abs Strength Training, 15 minutes elliptical

May 9
15 minutes bike, 5 minutes rowing, Shoulders, biceps and triceps Strength Training, 15 minutes elliptical

May 10
Work

May 11
Work


I definitely had a lot of rest day leading up to race weekend. More on this in another post. 


That's all for now!

1 comment: