Goals for 2014
- Complete the Maryland Double (Frederick Half and Baltimore Half): I registered for these races when I came back from Florida. Frederick Half is in May and Baltimore Half is in October.
- Make more intention to stretch and foam roll after every workout: A lot of times after strength training I rush out of the gym without stretching or foam rolling. I usually end up sore and wishing I would have stretched. I can also get lazy after running, but this doesn't happen as often.
- Run at least a 2:25 Half Marathon: I believe this is a doable and reasonable time goal for me for this year :)
- Try new recipes more frequently: It's so easy to get stuck in a rut of making the same meals over and over so I would like to try and avoid that.
- Read the books on my Nook that I've never read: For me reading is something I enjoy. Taking the time to actually do it is another story. I go in phases where I will read 2-3 books in a row and then not read for a month or so. I would like to be more consistent. Also, spending more time reading and less time on facebook/twitter would be ideal.
What goals do you have for 2014? You have the power to make it your best year yet!
Something to think about: What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
That's all for now!