Friday, May 23, 2014

Pure Lyft Energy Stir Sticks Review

Disclaimer: Fit Approach and Pure LYFT provided me with this product to try, but all opinions are my own.


I recently tried Pure Lyft Energy Stir Sticks. It's an easy way to get all natural "clean caffeine." The energy is derived from green coffee bean extract and Vitamins A and B complex. You simply peel the label off of the stick and mix it into any drink for about 20 seconds. I used this instead of my normal pre-workout drink and got a great boost of energy. It has the same amount of caffeine as a tall cup of coffee.

The first time I used it I simply mixed it into a glass of water. I wasn't able to taste any difference than a regular glass of water. The only thing I missed about my normal pre-workout was the flavor. I know you could mix this into anything flavored, but I don't have anything but water and Gatorade at my apartment. I'm not a fan of drinking Gatorade before a workout so this was the only downfall. 


This product would be perfect for travel as it is small and lightweight. You can buy them in a 2, 6 or 24 pack. 


Does this seem like a product you would like to try? If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

That's all for now!



1 comment:

  1. I would like this only because it has no flavor to it. I don't think I would buy it though because I normally don't drink energy drinks!

    ReplyDelete